Were you to design your very own park home, how would it look?
Seeing is believing
You’ve seen Arbor Living on the web (here on the website and on Facebook).
You’ve read the full page spread in the national park home magazines.
You’ve studied the brochure.
They look impressive – inside and out.
But photographs don’t always give the complete picture.
When buying a home, you need to experience how it feels. To see it for real.
Is park home life for you?
It doesn’t suit everyone. But perhaps those people are looking at the wrong type of park home.
Are people really living the ideal retirement at Lakeshore? Would it suit your lifestyle?
We invite you to come and have a look around. Bring your list of questions.
Be thorough. Make notes.
People tell us that once they step into the hallway, they are taken aback. Firstly, by the amount of space.
The interior is even more impressive than expected.
Attention to detail
Arbor Living aspires to be the best in the sector for park homes across the UK. Here’s why.
- Size. These single storey homes have large kitchens, dining rooms and living areas. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and a second bathroom and bedroom. Some have an extra room for use as a study or for storage. Outside is a private garden and landscaping between each home.
- Specification. Every park home is fully furnished and ready to move into. Scatter your cushions, display your family photos, plug in your lamps, hang your mirrors and artwork and arrange your flowers and fragrance. Boil the kettle or pop open your first bottle of champagne and relax. All you need to do is to enjoy the present moment in your lovely new home and anticipate a future of promise and fulfilment.
- Space. Abundant space inside and out gives seclusion and privacy without isolation. Enjoy the beautiful outlook from the large windows of your home.
- Security. Gated protection means only residents and their guests can access the park.
- Location and local amenities. Next door to a leading fitness centre, walking distance to the marina with shops, restaurants, bus stop and cycle hire and a short drive to the city centre – it’s the ideal location for active retirees.
If retirement is to be the best time of your life, how should you begin? Is it true you need to learn the skill of retirement?
A full-time career, family life and study meant pastimes happened when time permitted.
Now, your pastimes can be your full-time occupation. But perhaps you want something more?
Most residents at Lakeshore are members of David Lloyds. They travel (around Lincoln and afar). They take up golf and other sports – even sailing from the Marina. At David Lloyds they meet socially as well as for fitness and it has become the centre of the local social network.
Of course, some residents have lived here for 2 years and more. They know Lincoln and have an extensive network around the city. Again, this means it is easier to find the best golf clubs, the prettiest villages to visit, the most fascinating tourist attractions in the county, the best club for photographers, interesting voluntary work to get involved with…and more. David Lloyds has become the hub where you’ll meet people with similar interests and enthusiasm for making the most of every single day in retirement.
When you move into Lakeshore, you immediately become part of this community. If you are new to the area, you’ll find you’ve settled in much sooner than you imagined.
Come and talk to us to find out about all the luxuries which make up an Arbor Living park home. You’ll see for yourself the quality of life you can expect when you move to Lakeshore at Burton Waters, Lincoln.
Are you prepared to settle for less than the best? Neither are we.
Retire to luxury in Lakeshore
Arrange a viewing by phone or send an email and we’ll call you back when it’s convenient for you.