Are you wondering what you will do when you retire?
Are you anticipating the freedom you’ll have to do the things you love?
With a zest for life and the intention to enjoy family and friends, indulge in hobbies, take up new interests and meet different people, retirement can’t begin soon enough.
And what of your criteria for a home?
Are you planning to move? To buy a new property which will enable you to enjoy the life you want to live.
Welcome to Arbor Living.
The key to quality of life
When they reach their 50s and 60s, most people want a property which needs little maintenance. They want to forget about expensive repairs and structural alterations. Far better to buy a home where everything is brand new and guaranteed. A home that comes with long term warranties on build quality; one that’s fully fitted and furnished and ready to move into. But it must be in the right location. Outside a city but within easy reach of amenities.
Why the north west?
Just as important as the location of your home is its closeness to towns, cities and countryside.
Let’s look at Willowpool at Lymm.
How easy is it to travel to and from Lymm throughout the north west, to the rest of the UK and overseas? Is Willowpool an easily accessible location?
The Northern Powerhouse is the Government’s investment in the North and is continually improving transport, culture and innovation.
Its effect is clear when you visit MediaCity at Salford Quays where the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Salford University are well established along the city’s waterfront besides the Lowry Theatre and Imperial War Museum and Old Trafford.
Bus and tram will take you to MediaCity from Willowpool, leave the car at home.
Greater Manchester’s economy has grown by 15% in the last 5 years and this is set to continue. As a prosperous neighbour, Lymm is a wise location in which to buy a property.
Bus stops, railway stations, airports and motorways are within easy reach of Lymm.
Moving house is often the stimulus to starting anew.
From the moment you move into your new home, your mind opens up to what is possible, and you feel reinvigorated. This is the way in which other Arbor Living home buyers have described their experience.
The quality of interior fixtures and furnishings, the abundant space and light, beautifully landscaped gardens are the perfect environment in which to begin a happy and successful retirement.
Here are 9 reasons why people are buying Arbor Living homes.
- Built for the over-55s. Arbor Living offer people over the age of 55 the opportunity to buy a large, detached one-story home in lush green parkland, designed with active retirement living in mind.
- Space. As soon as you drive in to Willowpool you notice the distance between each home. The park layout gives every resident privacy and tranquillity within their own boundary. The whole park is beautifully landscaped and will be continuously maintained to keep it looking its best. One thing people told us when we asked people what’s important to them about park home living was space. No-one wants to feel overcrowded. When you step out of your front door or out on to your patio, it feels like its just you and the surrounding nature. Your neighbours are close enough to drop by when you want to chat and far enough for each of you to enjoy your privacy.
- Security. Safety and security is paramount when designing the Arbor Living park homes. For this reason, Willowpool is accessed through a gate which allows in only residents and their guests.
- Amenities. The nearest bus stop is 5 minutes’ walk from Willowpool. Buses from the Jolly Thresher Bus Stop take you to Warrington or Altrincham. The Jolly Thresher is your nearest pub (and always popular) and opposite, in Higher Lane on the A56, you’ll find a Budgens convenience store with Broomedge Post Office. Continue along the A56 to reach the M56. You’re midway between Junctions 8 and 9 and can drive east to Manchester or west to Chester. Travel towards Lymm along the A56 for doctors’ surgeries, dentists, opticians and the local independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the centre of the village.
- Interiors. The tastefully ‘done for you’ furnishings co-ordinate perfectly with the décor. Stylish Arighi Bianchi sofas, tables and chairs match curtains, floorings and walls.
- Kitchen and bathrooms. Luxury en-suite bathrooms and contemporary fitted kitchens include Bosch appliances for uncompromising elegance.
- Build quality. High specification and low maintenance, Arbor Living homes are built to British Quality Standard BS3632. In fact, the homes are built to higher insulation standards than building regulations demand.
- Neighbours. In a close-knit community of similar age people, it is easy to settle in and feel at home. The wider Lymm community is well-established and open to welcoming new residents to the village.
- Lifestyle. Most Arbor Living park home owners have downsized from a large family house. They take this opportunity to focus on lifestyle without the commitment of house repairs, domestic maintenance and large utility bills. This makes it easier on the budget and frees up finance for long term investment and day to day living expenses.
Retire in luxury to Willowpool
Book a viewing by phone or send an email and we’ll call you back when it’s convenient for you.